Bodybuilding Nutrition Tips – Here Are 5 Little Known Tips From Pro Bodybuilders
By Scott H. Young
Are you looking for bodybuilding nutrition tips? Keep reading because in this article I am going to be telling you about 5 little known super foods that pro bodybuilders use to pack on serious mass.
Bodybuilding nutrition tips – 5 super foods
Try one of the following if you are struggling to make gains.
- Cornstarch – bodybuilders use cornstarch because it keeps their blood sugar levels stable which help to build muscle with minimal fat levels. Cornstarch also slows down the breakdown of carbohydrates in your stomach. This is use full if you are trying to stay lean – because the carbohydrates breakdown slower you will feel fuller for longer and will eat less.
- Honey – honey is an excellent source of carbohydrates, digests quickly, contains antioxidants and will not cause your insulin levels to spike. This makes it an ideal pre and post workout meal, for those who struggle to gain weight. Try adding two tablespoons into your workout shake or onto toasted white bread.
- Molasses – molasses contains a large spectrum of vitamins and minerals. Add molasses to your morning oats to make them more interesting.
- Onions – onions contains a chemical known as quercetin. It has been shown to burn body fat and strengthen your immune system.
- Asparagus – this vegetable is use full to dieting bodybuilders. It is low in calories and is a diuretic, which means it allows you to subcutaneous water. It also contains glutathione, a hormone which promotes muscle growth and protects the liver.
These are the best bodybuilding nutrition tips I have for you.
If you’re sick and tired of getting the same old bodybuilding advice, visit http://www.get-ripped-quick.org. I am giving away a FREE report, “Ten tips to blast your bench” today and tomorrow ONLY for FREE and if want to get ripped quick then get this report now.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Scott_H._Young
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.