I believe that a lot of people already know that vegetables and fruits are the healthiest food, but what is mind boggling is how we combine them to create a yummy, yet still enjoyable meal. That’s why I searched for the meals that will make your day. Stop depriving yourself with tasty ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here are simple recipes everyone can follow.
The off-season meals (OFF SEASON meaning bulking, not worrying about abs, just wanting to get bigger and get more calories into the diet) will be tasty and sometimes a little different, but most if not all will have adequate protein. The In Season meals (IN SEASON meaning cutting body fat, trying to get abs and just leaning down in general, but not competing as a lot of the carb, protein and fat content isn’t measured) will be a variety of ways to eat healthy meals that will be different and still help you to reach your goals in stead of eating boring 6 egg whites, chicken breast and tuna by themselves.
When in season the meal suggested may still have to be a cheat meal for the week but it will be a tasty, healthy cheat meal.
Breakfast – Off Season
- Big Bowl Favorite Cereal
- Skim milk
- Protein Shake (40-60g protein) – Separate
- Fill half the bowl with cereal
- Add milk until it reaches top of cereal (not too much)
- Add yogurt
- Fill rest of plate with cereal
- Add more milk
- Cover cereal with honey
- Eat up, and don’t be afraid to go for seconds.
Breakfast – In Season
- Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup of Oatmeal
- 11 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 packet of sugar free jello
- Stir together in a mixing bowl
- Cook on a frying pan
Lunch – Off Season
- Chicken Burger
- 300g Chicken Breast
- 400g Turkish Bread
- Lemon Pepper
- Cook Chicken Breast
- Cut Turkish Bread in half
- Put Mayonnaise on Bread
- After Chicken is cooked Place on bottom half of Bread
- Place Cheese on top of Chicken
- Add Lettuce and Tomatoes
- Before closing the topside of the Bread add Lemon Pepper.
Lunch – In Season
- Tuna Patties
- 1 can tuna
- 1 onion
- tablespoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of parsley
- 3 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- Mix potatoes, tuna, Onions, Slat, Pepper and Parsley.
- Make into Patties
- Fry in butter until brown and heated on both sides
- Serve with veggies or salad
Dinner – Off Season
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Half a block of cheese/cottage cheese (melted)
- Cook up, mix all together, enjoy.
Dinner – In Season
- Chicken Breast
- Some Chunky Tomatoes
- Spicy Chili Beans
- ½ onion (chopped)
- Cut Chicken Breast into skillets
- Cook Chicken Breast and Onions
- Stir in Tomatoes and Chili Beans
- Cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes
- Serve and sprinkle with Low Fat Cheese
After Workout – Off Season
- 500ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 200g low fat yogurt
- 1-cup oats
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil
- 2 serves of protein powder (40g)
- Everything you need plus more.
After Workout – In Season
- 2 scoops of you protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 1 serve of low fat yogurt
- For a change to your usual shake
Before Bed – Off Season
- In bulking season even before bed try to keep your carbs low but protein high.
- Protein powder shake
- Protein powder (40g Protein all up)
- Ice Cream
- Either blend all together into a thick shake or have the ice-cream separate.
Snack – In Season
- Tuna Cheese
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 serve of cottage cheese
- Mix together and eat
- Provides an easy way to get the tuna down and doesn’t taste to bad either
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.